At Key Populations Uganda, we believe in a multi-pronged approach to creating real change for minority groups and the LGBTIQ community in Uganda. Our efforts cover many initiatives and can continue to grow with continued support and resources.
- Advocate for human rights especially the right to health, education and full recognition of minority persons and LGBTIQ individuals in Uganda
- Advocate and implement all programs focusing on sustainable development
- Train and empower the target key populations in areas of health in Uganda
- Programs and advocacy to improve the welfare and standards of living for marginalized persons in Uganda
- Develop and implement strategies for controlling and preventing HIV/AIDs and other sexually transmitted diseases among key populations in Uganda.
Through the strength of LGBTIQ individuals in Uganda and the support of allies, we can continue to advance our mission to create a more inclusive Uganda.